The 12 Nutrition Rules for Increased Fertility
In addition to keeping trans fats to a minimum and adding flaxseed oil, live by these12 rules in order to increase chances of conception: Eat plenty of whole plant foods such as beans, grains, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and fruits.
- Get enough protein to meet your needs.Nutrition and Fertility
- Chose healthful oils and fats. Avoid trans fats.
- Substitute more nutritious ingredients instead of less nutritious ingredients in your recipes.
- Eat more raw foods and cook other foods gently.
- Eat a greater variety of foods.
- Sharply limit your sugar intake.
- Drink plenty of pure water instead of soft drinks or caffeinated beverages.
- Make your meals tasty and simple.
- Make good choices when you eat away from home.
- Enlist your family's cooperation in preparing meals.
- Use the 80/20 rule. Eat healthy 80 percent of the time. Don't try to be perfect, because you can't do it perfectly!